- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 30 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Insync. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Insync, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Insync.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2015)
InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd headquartered in Kolkata, India, started in 2005 with software as a service solution provider for ecommerce and erp businesses. The company helps  in automating e-business by providing solutions which connects various online e-commerce businesses with offline ERP systems. The applications acts as a middleware system which connects one or more apps together to perform real time operations for online retailers.
Template:Buzzword Insync was founded in 2005 by Atul Gupta. The company targeted Small and medium-sized enterprises business to provide solution. The software tries to provide solutions to bridge the gap between online and offline business which most of the eCommerce vendors looks for. For most of the years, Insync was primarily focusing on transforming ecommerce business with ERPs.
InSync, is a SAP SSP Gold Partner and Magento Industry Partner. Insync relies heavily on partners mainly during its inception they were mainly focused on partnership channels they built with a network of SAP Business One and Magento. They built partnership with many companies to promote their business and also to reach customers around the globe.
SBOeConnect, tries to change the critical business data which are automatically synchronized from eCommerce or Marketplace to SAP Business One and vice versa. SBOeConnect automates the data entry process.
In the very next year, Insync launched another application which connects Dynamics NAV with Magento, for customers who are inclined towards Microsoft stack for ERPs. Later, Insync thought of a cloud based software product that can replace the legacy product and merge them together in one single app.
In 2013 Appseconnect was launched in the market. APPSeCONNECT is a multi-tenant cloud based software product that provides a generic platform where software vendors can also work in together building a connector. APPSeCONNECT introduces a number of other applications which connects various other ecommerce platforms like Bigcommerce, Shopify, Prestashop beside Magento. Present day, Insync's APPSeCONNECT is supporting most of the ERP and eCommerce products with addition to CRM, Marketplaces etc.
Awards & Recognition
- SAP Excellence Award : For being the first SAP Business All-In-One Partner to complete the Fit for Marketing Partner Excellence Program Certification in Region: India, Second Quarter 2009
- Microsoft Certified Partner : Insync is a partner of Microsoft Partner Ecosystem. The company started as a Microsoft Small Business Partner and evolved as a Microsoft Gold Partner by 2010-11
- Windows Appfest: Among 3500 participants, Insync was one of the winners of the Appfest.
- Member of Nasscom : Insync was certified as a member of Nasscom.
- NPC Kolkata : Atul Gupta, CEO and Founder of Insync was one of the honorary speaker of Nasscom Product Conclave Kolkata on 17–18 July 2014.
- Microsoft BizSpark Finalist : Insync was the finalist in Microsoft BizSpark India Startup Challenge 2013.
- Token of Appreciation from Nasscom : A token of Appreciation was given to Atul Gupta, CEO and Founder of Insync from Nasscom East Region Product Conclave Member.
- BangaloreIT.biz 2012 : Insync participated in 15th edition BangaloreIT.biz 2012 on 17–19 October at KTPO, Bangalore.
- The 1M/1M Incubation Radar 2012: InSync, Kolkata, India
- Integation between APPS
- Product Tour
- Entrepreneurship Bubbles in Bengal, India
- Q&A with ERP Ecommerce Company, InSync Solutions
- NASSCOM LaunchPAD puts the spotlight on 9 quality Indian tech products
- SBOeCONNECT is a solution to integrate SAP B1 with Magento
- SBOeCONNECT Platform
- Magento with SAP Business one integration
- Integration blueprint
- STPI IT Export Awards 2012 Distributed
- Microsoft Partner Profile
- Windows Appfest 18 hrs coding marathon
- Insync making mark in Microsoft Windows 8 Appfest
- Microsoft Windows 8 Appfest sets Guinness World Record
- Member of NASSCOM
- Speakers profile
- Bizspark Startup Challenge 2013
- 10 shortlisted Kolkata Startups
- Product LaunchPAD: Putting the spotlight on 9 quality tech products
- Bangalore IT Biz 2012