- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 12 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Irving_Leveson. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Irving_Leveson, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Irving_Leveson.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: BLP sourcesTemplate:Autobiography
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2012)
Irving Leveson (born c. 1938) is an American economist, strategic planner and public policy expert. Leveson is a 1956 graduate of the Bronx High School of Science. He received a PhD in economics from Columbia University in 1968 and MBA from the City University of New York in 1963. He has been President of Leveson Consulting since 1990, serving public and private organizations with research and advice on a wide range of subjects.
His previous positions include Senior Vice President and Director of Research of Hudson Strategy Group, Director of Economic Studies of the Hudson Institute, and Assistant Administrator for Health Systems Planning of the New York City Health Services Administration. He also worked for the New York City Planning Commission, the RAND Corporation and the National Bureau of Economic Research. He is an Adjunct Fellow of the Hudson Institute.
- "Economic Security", iUniverse, 2011.
- "American Challenges", Praeger Publishers, 1991.
- "The Future of the Financial Services Industry", Hudson Institute, February, 1982 (main author).
- "Western Economies in Transition", Westview Press, 1980 (co-editor).
- "Quantitative Explorations in Drug Abuse Policy", Spectrum Publications, 1980 (editor).
- "Analysis of Urban Health Problems", Spectrum Publications, 1976 (co-editor).
- "GNSS in the Global Economy," "GPS World", 23(9), September 2012.
- "GPS Benefits Data: Availability and Study Needs for Present and Emerging Benefits: Presentation to the National Space-Based Positioning, Navigation and timing Advisory Board". Gps.gov. August 14, 2012. http://www.gps.gov/governance/advisory/meetings/2012-08/leveson.pdf. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- ""Socio-Economic Study: Scoping the Value of NOAA's Coastal Mapping Program," prepared for the National Geodetic Survey". Geodesy.noaa.gov. March 8, 2012. http://geodesy.noaa.gov/PUBS_LIB/CMP_Socio-Economic_Scoping_Study_Final.pdf. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- ""Socio-Economic Benefits Study: Scoping the Value of CORS and GRAV-D", prepared for the National Geodetic Survey". Noaanews.noaa.gov. January 2009. http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2012/032812_coastalmapping-economicvalue.html. Retrieved 2012-10-04.
- "Economic Security Blog". Economicsecurity.com. http://economicsecurity.com/Economic_Security_Blog.html. Retrieved 2012-10-04.