- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 7 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jim_Conrad. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jim_Conrad. Template:Multiple
|Notable work(s)||The Secret To Lifetime Financial Security|
Early life and career
Conrad was born and grew up in the west suburban area of Chicago. He graduated from Glenbard West High School, and he earned a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University in West Lafayette. He later earned a Master's Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from Lewis University.
Conrad has been an Authorized Bank On Yourself Advisor since 2006 and was awarded the Bank On Yourself Advisor of the Year for 2014 at the annual BOY Advisors Conference in May, 2015. Jim is a member of National Academy of Best-Selling Authors and Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
- "Jim Conrad". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. https://web.archive.org/web/20160304095247/http://www.bestsellersacademy.org/directory/jim-conrad.php. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- Yellen, Pamela; Advisors, The Nation's Leading Financial (2013-07-31) (in English). The Secret to Lifetime Financial Security. Winter Park, FL: CelebrityPress. ASIN 098951871X. ISBN 9780989518710.
- Press™, Celebrity. "Financial Advisor Jim Conrad Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress For New Finance Book | PRLog". http://www.prlog.org/12189260-financial-advisor-jim-conrad-signs-publishing-deal-with-celebritypress-for-new-finance-book.html. Retrieved 2015-09-29.
- "Refuse to let banks make profit on you". Bank On Yourself. http://bank-on-yourself.s3.amazonaws.com/Ask_An_Advisor_Webinars/2015-05-06-ask-a-bank-on-yourself-advisor-featuring-jim-conrad.mp4.
- "Jim Conrad | Extended Profiles | Society of Certified Senior Advisors". http://www.csa.us/membershome/csa-members/jimjimconrad-us/. Retrieved 2015-09-29. Template:Dead link