- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 18 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Johsie_Cruz. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Johsie_Cruz, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Johsie_Cruz.
Original short description: "American theologian, entrepreneur and politician"
Johsie Cruz (also Johsira Cruz-Ezammudeen) is an American theologian, entrepreneur and politician. She is considered the first Venezuelan native to reach a General Election as Representative in US History  by Robert Alonso, a Cuban-Venezuelan-American writer.
She was born in Maracaibo, Venezuela on May 12, 1969. She is the second daughter of Southern Baptist Convention Pastor and Missionary Joel Cruz (1930-1999) and Lilia Barrios. As daughter of a missionary preacher she traveled all over Venezuela.
Following her father steps, she graduated in 1993 with a BA in Sacred Ministries, Baptist Theology with an specializing in Sacred Music by the Los Teques Seminar. In 1995 she emigrated to the USA where she worked as Liaison for the Hispanic population for the Florida Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
In 2005 she became US Citizen and got two A.S degrees the first in Business Administration and a second one in Medical Administration for the City College of Florida.
Lives in Georgia since 2015
She is a Founder member of Red Alternativa Capitalista de Información, RACI, LLC a Georgia corporation that began as a Facebook Group with more than 19,000 followers.
Also she got a Radio program thru America's Web Radio where she produce a two hours bi-lingual program Let's Talk Venezuelan/ Hablemos Venezolano every Thursday from 1 to 3 PM.
By 2016 she is a founder member of the grass root movement Latinos for Trump in Georgia, and after that she got involved into the 2017 special election where Karen Handel got elected for the sixth Congressional District defeating Jon Ossoff the Democratic Party Candidate that came to that campaign with a $30 Million Dollars spending, in 2018 she was part of the Latinos for Kemp organization that put Brian Kemp as Governor of the State of Georgia
- "Johsie Cruz" (in en). https://ballotpedia.org/Johsie_Cruz.
- JohsieCruz2020.com. "Be part of History!" (in en-US). https://johsiecruz2020.com/meet-johsie.
- "Americas Web Radio Let’s Talk Venezuelan (English)". https://americaswebradio.com/lets-talk-venezuelan-english/.
- "Latinos por Trump" (in en). https://latinos.donaldjtrump.com/es.
- "Kemp ratifica compromiso con empresarios latinos." (in es). https://www.telemundoatlanta.com/noticias/atlanta/kemp-ratifica-compromiso-con-empresarios-latinos/article_7dc55b1c-3fc0-11e9-b423-e7d7ca215d12.html.
- "Browse Candidates for House" (in en). https://www.fec.gov/data/candidates/house/.