Jon Davis (Physio)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 3 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Jon_Davis_(Physio). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jon_Davis_(Physio), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Jon_Davis_(Physio).
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2019)
Davis is married with three boys.
Previously Davis was an Australian Representative Physiotherapist for the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, and the lead physiotherapist for the Australian team at the 2014 Winter Paralympics in Sochi.
He currently is the principal of his physio clinic in East Maitland, called the PhysioStudio.
- "Mr Jonathon Davis (Physiotherapist) - Healthpages.wiki". https://healthpages.wiki/wiki/Mr_Jonathon_Davis_(Physiotherapist).
- "Australia at the 2014 Commonwealth Games". May 30, 2019. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Australia_at_the_2014_Commonwealth_Games&oldid=899456543.
- Commission, Australian Sports Commission; jurisdiction=Commonwealth of Australia; corporateName=Australian Sports. "Collaborative Research Effort - Athletes with Disability". https://www.clearinghouseforsport.gov.au/knowledge_base/organised_sport/sports_and_sports_organisations/sport_technology/collaborative_research_effort_-_awd.
- "Message Therapy – Care Plus Rehab & Wellness Centre". http://www.carepluscentre.ca/category/message-therapy/.
- "Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) | Members". Researchgate.net. https://www.researchgate.net/institution/Australian_Institute_of_Sport_AIS/members. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "Annual report" (PDF). 2012. https://www.paralympic.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/2011-2012-APC-Annual-Report.pdf.
- "Physiotherapists". http://physiostudio.com.au/physiotherapist/.