List of gadgets in the Spy Fox series
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 20 2013. This is a backup of Wikipedia:List_of_gadgets_in_the_Spy_Fox_series. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_gadgets_in_the_Spy_Fox_series, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/List_of_gadgets_in_the_Spy_Fox_series.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2012)
The following is a list of gadgets that appear in the Spy Fox series of games produced by Humongous Entertainment. "Spy Gadgets" in the series are built by Professor Quack, who stocks the Spy Gadget vending machine with them.
Gadgets in Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
These gadgets appeared in the game Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- Spy Watch: The ultimate gadget in the games, Spy Fox can use this for communicating with Monkey Penny or for a little fun! There are also buttons to save, load or quit the game on this watch. It's certainly just the thing for a fox on the run! The watch has a game called Happy Fun Sub which is one of the game's minigames. This gadget is also used in Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" and Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone".
- Laser Toothbrush: A toothbrush that hides a powerful laser that can cut through metal when the laser gel is applied on it and the button is pressed. Monkey Penny gives this gadget to Spy Fox when he first arrives at the Spy Corps Mobile Command Center.
- Night Vision Shoe: A shoe worn over the user's eyes, that let him/her see in the dark. May look silly if user is wearing it in a crowd.
- Cheez-n-Safe Cracker: A pack of cheese and crackers that reveals the combination of a safe. Wipe some cheese on the safe, then place the crackers on the cheese. The combination will show up on the crackers.
- Spy Putty: Spy Fox thought this gadget was based on the Silly Putty when he first saw it. It looked like a silly putty and even came in a plastic egg-shaped container. But Professor Quack claimed that he came up with the idea first and those "duplicitous duplicators" (the toy manufacturers) stole his idea. When pressed on a piece of paper, the Spy Putty takes on any print that might be on the paper.
- Coin Trap: A compressed net disguised as a nickel, when this gadget is dropped in front of a small crowd of people, the net will spring out and catch them, the net will then attach to the ceiling.
- Suction Cuff Links: A pair of cuff links with suction cups that can be used to scale walls.
- X-Ray Gum: A stick of beef-flavoured chewing gum used by 4 out of 5 dentists to look at the inside of a patient's teeth. It can also be used to look at someone's internal organs. (Also, if the player attempts to use the X-Ray gum on Monkeypenny, she responds, "Don't even think about it, Spy Fox." and "Do you want me to slap you, Spy Fox?")
Gadgets in Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
These gadgets appeared in the game Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- Spy Watch: The ultimate gadget in the games, Spy Fox can use this for communicating with Monkey Penny or for a little fun! There are also buttons to save, load or quit the game on this watch. It's certainly just the thing for a fox on the run! The watch has a game called Things from Space which is the game's minigame. This gadget is also used in Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" and Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone".
- I.D. Maker: A giant machine at the Spy Corps Mobile Command Center, it is used for making fake I.D. cards. The user has to insert a photo of himself/herself into the machine, type in a name and an occupation and press the process I.D. button. A fake I.D. card will come out of the machine. A humorous short cartoon can be triggered when Spy Fox has used the I.D. Maker's fake I.D. to get pass Ralph, the Chateau LeRoach kitchen guard. If the player clicks on the machine then, it will start shaking and Spy Fox will ask Professor Quack what is wrong with the machine. Professor Quack will attempt to fix it, but it will blow up in his face.
- Dehydrated Ski Pill: Given to Spy Fox by Agent Gracefully at the start of the game, this pill contains a pair of dehydrated skis. To use the gadget, the user has to drop the pill into some water, rehydrating the skis and making them usable.
- Spy Skates: This pair of skates look normal, other than the fact that there is a rectangular piece of machinery with a slot on top and two lights, one red and the other green on it, attached to the top of one skate. If the user puts on the skates and inserts a diagram of the skating technique they want to perform into the slot, the green light will go on and the skates will perform that technique.
- Spy Heat: This gadget looks like a small can of spray paint but is really a heat inducer. When sprayed on a temperature device, like a thermometer, it will cause the reading on the device to skyrocket.
- Spy Key Replicator: This one shot polaroid camera is designed for the user to take a picture of a key they need. When the photo is placed in an oven and baked for a few minutes, a miniature version of the key in the photo will appear. The key can then be used to open the lock that its full sized counterpart can open. If a photo of the wrong key is taken, the user only has to insert the key back into the camera. The key will then turn back into "key film".
- Fingerprint Replicator Utensil Kit: This gadget is designed to collect an individual's fingerprints. It consists of two parts, the "Fingerprint Sending Fork" and the "Fingerprint Receiving Spoon". The "Fingerprint Sending Fork" is placed on the target's plate as one of his/her utensils. When the target uses it to eat, his/her fingerprints will show up on the "Fingerprint Receiving Spoon".
- StealthVac: The StealthVac is a vacuum cleaner designed to suck up molecues from a container and store them until another container for the molecues is found. The StealthVac is connected to the container's opening and then it sucks up the molecues. The StealthVac can then be connected to the container's opening and then be made to blow out the molecues into the new container.
- Termite Grenade: This gadget, resembling a grenade, contains a colony of termites inside. When the pin is pulled out and the gadget is tossed at something made of wood, the termites will come out and eat away at the wood. Can be used to separate another material from wood.
- Alarm Deactivator: As its name suggests, this gadget is used to deactivate alarms. It looks like a pair of crocodile teeth. One end is clipped to where the alarm signal is going in, the other end is clipped to where the matching alarm signal is going out. The alarm signal is harmlessly re-directed into the Alarm Deactivator, effectively deactivating the alarm.
Gadgets in Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone"
These gadgets appeared in the game Spy Fox 3: "Operation Ozone"
- Spy Watch: The ultimate gadget in the games, Spy Fox can use this for communicating with Monkey Penny or for a little fun! There are also buttons to save, load or quit the game on this watch. It's certainly just the thing for a fox on the run! The watch has a game called Radioactive Trash Collector which is the game's minigame. This gadget is also used in Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" and Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required".
- Rocket Powered Origami Skateboard: As the name suggests, this piece of paper, when folded correctly, becomes a fully operable rocket-powered skateboard that allows for a quick getaway. Interestingly enough, if the player purposely folds the skateboard incorrectly, Spy Fox can make origami versions of "Freddi Fish", "Putt-Putt", and "Pajama Sam", characters from other Humongous Entertainment games.
- Spy Rust Buster.
- Spy Toaster.
- Spy Ear.
- Spy Bowling Ball. Bowling ball used to grab any message on a bowling pin. Will roll and open and grab the pin.
- Duck Blind.
- Pearl Detector.
- Canned Laughter.
- Spy Mint.
- Sticky Stun Bun.
- Grappling Granny.
- Swiss Spy Knife.