- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 5 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Llannerch. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Llannerch, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Llannerch.
Llannerch is a community and village located between Trefnant and St. Asaph in Denbighshire, North Wales. The village is famous for Llannerch Hall which is its local landmark. Llannerch was a commote in the cantref of Dyffryn Clwyd.
The village has a large shopping centre called the Tweedmill Shopping Outlet and North Wales Shed and Garden Centre. There is also a golf course, holiday park and two residential estates. The nearest church to the village is in Trefnant and St Marys in Cefn. As well as other Christian places of worship in the city of St.Asaph. Llannerch also has a horse riding school. The nearest schools to Llanerch are in Trefnant and St.Asaph.
The nearest railway station to Llannerch is Rhyl. The Vale of Clwyd Railway did run through the village with a station at Trefnant. However, until 1871. A private station was opened in Llannerch. It served the holiday park and Llannerch Hall. However, it was closed in 1871 and the entire line closed in 1955 to passengers and to freight in 1968. The line has been built on by the Tweedmill Shopping Outlet towards St.Asaph. The section to Trefnant has been built on by housing. The location of the station site was off St.Asaph Road near Llannerch Golf Park entrance in a cutting. Which is still visible one side but filled in the other. 
- "Template:Citation error". https://bustimes.org/services/51-rhyl-denbigh-2.
- "Template:Citation error". http://www.disused-stations.org.uk/d/denbigh/map2.gif.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.parksandgardens.org/places/llannerch-hall.
- "Template:Citation error". https://coflein.gov.uk/en/site/27410/details/llannerch-hall.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.francisfrith.com/uk/llannerch-hall.
- "Template:Citation error". https://britishlistedbuildings.co.uk/300019198-no-13-llannerch-hall-trefnant.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g663600-d7363130-Reviews-Llannerch_Holiday_Park-St_Asaph_Denbighshire_North_Wales_Wales.html.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/property/st-asaph/llannerch-park/.
- "Template:Citation error". https://www.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/first-birds-eye-view-painting-8093384.