- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 12 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:LogPoint. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/LogPoint, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/LogPoint.
LogPoint (formerly ImmuneSecurity) is a Copenhagen-based provider of security information and event management (SIEM) solutions. LogPoint's SIEM platform enables network monitoring and security threat identification to prevent cyber attacks and fulfill compliance requirements like GPG13/18, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, PCI security standards and Sarbanes Oxley. Headquartered in Copenhagen with offices throughout Europe, LogPoint is one of the only European providers of SIEM solutions. The LogPoint SIEM-platform is a system built that claims to build on Big Data-technologies and independent of proprietary hardware platforms.
The company was founded in 2001 as ImmuneSecurity, a cyber security consultancy, the company launched LogPoint in 2008 and subsequently rebranded the company to LogPoint in 2013.
In November 2013, LogPoint signed an agreement with Boeing Defense, Space & Security in order to help the company achieve an EAL Level 3 certification of the LogPoint platform. LogPoint has established offices and support organizations in Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
- Bernth, Martin (15 November 2013). "Dansk softwarefirma går efter sjældent super-certifikat" (in Danish). Version2. http://www.version2.dk/artikel/dansk-it-sikkerhedsfirma-gaar-efter-sjaeldent-sikkerhedscertifikat-54955. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- "LogPoint pour SAP : gérer en temps réel les risques et la fraude dans l'environnement SAP" (in French). Finyear. 12 December 2014. http://www.finyear.com/LogPoint-pour-SAP-gerer-en-temps-reel-les-risques-et-la-fraude-dans-l-environnement-SAP_a31334.html. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Jacob, Marc (1 February 2015). "Frédéric Saulet, LogPoint : Une solution de SIEM efficace doit s’appliquer au Big Data" (in French). Global Security Mag. http://www.globalsecuritymag.fr/Frederic-Saulet-LogPoint-Une,20150204,50545.html. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Møller Christensen, Peter (19 November 2013). "Dansk it-sikkerhed under Boeings vinger" (in Danish). Borsen. http://borsen.dk/nyheder/avisen/artikel/11/66236/artikel.html?hl=TG9ncG9pbnQ. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Elkær, Mads (22 January 2014). "Sådan vil dansk it-firma 30-doble omsætningen på fem år" (in Danish). Computer World. http://www.computerworld.dk/art/229613/saadan-vil-dansk-it-firma-30-doble-omsaetningen-paa-fem-aar. Retrieved 12 February 2015.