- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 10 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Lucinda_Bruce-Gardyne. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lucinda_Bruce-Gardyne, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Lucinda_Bruce-Gardyne.
Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne studied Physiology at the University of London. After graduation, she trained at Leiths School of Food and Wine in London and worked as a section chef at Conran's Bibendum restaurant.
In 1998, she returned to teach at Leiths, where she was commissioned to write the Leiths Techniques Bible.
After publishing her book on cooking for food allergies in 2007, Lucinda worked on developing the recipe for a perfect, fresh gluten-free loaf. In April 2009, Lucinda launched Genius Fresh White and Brown Gluten and Wheat Free bread into the retail market the UK and founded the company Genius Foods Ltd  based in Edinburgh. Genius bread has won three awards since its launch – Award for the Most Innovative Product from Coeliac UK; Award for Innovation at the Foods Matter Free-From Food Awards; and Award for Innovation at the Bakery Industry Awards.
Leiths Techniques Bible
Co-authored with Sue Spaull
- Published 2003 by Bloomsbury. ISBN 0-7475-6046-3
The book has won two major awards since publication:
- "Best Book in the World for Food Professionals", Gourmand Book Awards, 2003
- Top 10 "The Most Useful Cookery Books Ever", Waitrose Food Illustrated, 2005.
How To Cook For Food Allergies
- Macmillan. ISBN 1-905744-04-8
- Published: 19 October 2007
- US Edition due to be published: 10 January 2008 under the title Food Allergy Cookbook by Readers Digest. ISBN 0-7621-0896-7