Miss Hazel Jade
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 5 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Miss_Hazel_Jade. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Miss_Hazel_Jade, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Miss_Hazel_Jade.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2020)
Hazel Jade Prejean (born September 8, 1997), known professionally as Miss Hazel Jade, is an American bookwriter, screenwriter, television writer, producer, and businesswoman. She is also a bisexual advocate and public speaker of color.
Jade is best known for her work on UC Davis' reading of Paper or Plastic (musical), which received a developmental reading from Ground & Field Theatre Festival with direction by Mindy Cooper; and it starred Mackenzie Johnson and Noah Mac. The show featured a book by Jade and her writing partner Jeff Brown, with music and lyrics by Joe Stevens and Keaton Wooden. 
- "Miss Hazel Jade to launch new musical". Los Angeles Blade. https://www.losangelesblade.com/2019/11/08/miss-hazel-jade-to-launch-new-musical/. Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- "Miss Hazel Jade to launch new musical". Pride Publishing, Inc.. https://www.pride.com/music/2017/5/26/mary-lamberts-new-video-will-make-you-want-play-sexy-woman-arcade. Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- Kristal, Nicole. "#StillBisexual – Miss Hazel Jade". Press 75. https://stillbisexual.com/2019/01/08/stillbisexual-hazel/. Retrieved 8 January 2019.