- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 23 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Mohsin_Abrar. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mohsin_Abrar.
Mohsin Abrar (born 5 February 1982) is an Indian photographer based in Dubai. His images have appeared in National Geographic and Gulf News. He is the son of Oriya/Bengali film director, Mohammed Mohsin.
Abrar specializes in landscape photography. His photograph titled "Between Land and Sea," taken off the coast of Dubai from a helicopter, was one of 100 winners in the 2015 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest.
- Society, National Geographic. "Land and Sea Image, Dubai". nationalgeographic.com. http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-of-the-day/aerial-land-sea-dubai/.
- "Quit your job, become a… photographer". Time Out (magazine). 10 May 2016. http://www.timeoutabudhabi.com/print/features/71043-quit-your-job,-become-a%E2%80%A6-photographer.
- "Chasing the 'decisive moment'". gulfnews.com. 22 April 2016. http://gulfnews.com/your-say/your-view/chasing-the-decisive-moment-1.1719620.
- "A Passionate Photographer Life with Mohsin Abrar". 22 Feb 2017. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7BXG2891-E&t=11s.