- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 12 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Naseer_Mirza. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Naseer_Mirza, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Naseer_Mirza.
Naseer Mirza (Template:Lang-sd) is a Sindhi writer, famous broadcaster and poet of Sindhi language. He was born on 22 July 1953 in a small town called Tando Thoro (Template:Lang-sd) on the bank of Phuleli Canal in Hyderabad, Sindh Pakistan
Naseer Mirza got his early education from Training College Hyderabad, Sindh and completed Intermediate from Muslim Science College Hyderabad, Sindh. He gradutaed from Sachal Sarmast College Hyderabad with Bechelor in Arts & did Masteres in Mass Communication from University of Sindh Jamshoro in 1981.
Mirza was appointed as producer at Radio Pakistan Hyderabad, Sindh in 1983.He was gradually promoted as a manager, controller & Regional Director at Radio Pakitan, Hyderabad, Sindh. He tendered his resignation from the post of Regional Director on 20 July 2015. During his career he has recorded numerous folk, classical, semi-classical and sufi songs for Radio Pakistan by discovering new voices, musicians and composers.
Mirza has compiled the history of Radio Pakistan, in three volumes. The book "Radio Hyderabad" (Template:Lang-sd) (consists of three Volumes) Hyderabad Catalogue consists of comprehensively covers the Art, History of Sindh since 1955. Another historical achievement of Mirza is "Radio Hyderabad Catalogue"(Template:Lang-sd) consists of numerous recorings of Sindhi Dramas, Stories & interviews of prominent personalities of Sindh. He converted cassette tape recordings into digital file. During his producership, Mirza also discovered new voices of Sindhi music & new talent of Sindh e.g Mehmood Mughal, Bakhshan Mehranvi, Syed Makan Shah, and others who possess innate abilities in Sindhi Literature.[no citations needed here]
Mirza is known as a versatile and multi-disciplinary writer & poet. He started writing poetry in 1979 when he was studying in University of Sindh. He published his first poetry book ''Khushboo jay Sang Sang" ( Template:Lang-sd in 1980. His another book `I could not prove to be a poet`( Template:Lang-sd ) is collection of all his works in poetry in which he has put himself on the table with complete honesty and openness towards the critics and readers of Sindhi poetry. The collection contains more than 100 pieces of his poetry in different genres ranging from the traditional form of ghazal to prose poems. Leading poets and writers of Sindh like Shaikh Ayaz, Noor-ul-Huda Shah, Ali Baba, Asim Nathan Shahi, and others took pride in getting their books prefaced and foreworded by him. He has written prefaces and forewords for several writers most of which are featured in his book "Kheme Me Sham" ( Template:Lang-sd). He writes articles for sindhi news papers specially Daily Kawish. Mirza is also associated with announcing, compering, connoisseuring. Many event organizers honoured to invite him for announcing, compering , connoisseuring in many literal festivals & ceremonies.
Template:BLP unsourced section He is member of the following institutions/organizations:
- Sindhi Adabi Board, Jamshoro.
- Sindhi Language Authority, Hyderabad.
- Qaleech Chair University, of Sindh.
- Shah Lateef Foundation, Bhitshah.
- Institute of Sindhology, University of Sindh, Jamshoro.
- Dharti Ja Tara (Template:Lang-sd) – Poetry for children - 1979
- Khushboo Je Sang Sang (Template:Lang-sd) - Poetry – 1980
- Safar Mann Andar – (Template:Lang-sd) Travelogue – 1985
- Khushboo Jaiy Sang Sang (Template:Lang-sd) - Poetry – 1980
- Nadir Baig’ s stories–(Template:Lang-sd)Compilation-1991
- Dharti Saro Des – (Template:Lang-sd) Travelogue compilation – 1995
- Aacho Pakhi Wau men (Template:Lang-sd) – Personality & Fiction of Hafeez Shaikh – 1997
- Sami Sijj Warrao (Template:Lang-sd)-Compilation Art & Personality of Shaikh Ayaz – 1998
- Sohnnu Paann Sadai Waya (Template:Lang-sd) – Art & Personality of Mumtaz Mirza -2005
- Khemay Maen Sham (Template:Lang-sd) – Travelogue & Sketches - 2001
- Jeeji Zarina Baloch – Art, Personality (Template:Lang-sd) Fiction of Zarina Baloch – 2006
- Shams–Ul–Ulema Mirza Qaleech Baig – (Template:Lang-sd) Personality & Art – 2006
- Thee Na Saghus Shair (Template:Lang-sd)Poetry – 2007
- Munnhjo Khawb Mahl (Template:Lang-sd) Personality & Fiction of Zahida Tabbasum Urooj – 2008
- En Kaf Shaikh Koh Kaf Shaikh (Template:Lang-sd) – Art & Personality Compilation – 2010
- Benjo Jo Badshah (Template:Lang-sd) –Art & Personality of Bilawal Belgium - 2011 (Compilation)
- Chhah Chhah Paisa Ba Ba Payiunn (Template:Lang-sd)– Poems for Children – 2001 (Compilation)
- Debli Thee Chanke (Template:Lang-sd) –Radio Songs – 2010
- Qaleech Album (Template:Lang-sd) Pictures of Mirza Qaleech -2009
- Tarique Kitab (Template:Lang-sd) Art & Personality of Tarique Alam Abro – 2011
- Kalam Jinhen Je Hath Men (Template:Lang-sd)-2014
- Murad Sahib (Template:Lang-sd) -2014
- Deputy Sahib (Template:Lang-sd) (Compilation)-2014
- Kadhen Kadhen (Template:Lang-sd) Collection of articles published in Daily Kawish
- Muhinjo Saeen (Template:Lang-sd)-2015 Personality of Nisar Hussaini
- Jean So Taro Subha Jo (Template:Lang-sd) - 2015
- Anthology of Agha Saleem (Template:Lang-sd)
- Asan Jo Kalam Hik Alam (Template:Lang-sd)-2015
- "Need to make youths familiar with Sindhi short stories, literature stressed | University of Sindh - Information Portal". University of Sindh - News & Events. 2015-01-20. http://usindh.edu.pk/blogs/2015/01/need-to-make-youths-familiar-with-sindhi-short-stories-literature-stressed.
- "In loving memory: Sindhi writer Agha Saleem passes away at 81 | Daily Heights". http://heights.com.pk/news/story/9691.
- mipdesign.com. "Article". http://weeklyroshni.com/article/title/206.
- Sindh-mass-comm (2016-04-15). "Usindh-MC2k15: نصير مرزا سان ٿيل ڳالهه ٻول". http://usindh-mc2k15.blogspot.com/2016/04/blog-post_15.html.
- "Daily Kawish articles by Naseer Mirza". http://kawish.asia/Articles1/Naseer%20Mirza/2016/2016.htm.
- "REVIEW: A poetic disclaimer". DAWN.COM. 2008-09-06. http://www.dawn.com/news/418165/review-a-poetic-disclaimer.
- "Naseer Mirza - Sindhipedia". http://sindhipedia.org/Naseer_Mirza.
- "پيج تياريءَ هيٺ". http://www.sindhiadabiboard.org/catalogue/Stories/Book12/aboutbook.htm.
- "Sindhi Adabi Board Online Library (Stories)". http://www.sindhiadabiboard.org/Catalogue/Stories/Book9/Book_page43.html.
- "Sindhi Adabi Board Online Library (Folk_Litrature)". http://www.sindhiadabiboard.org/catalogue/Personalties/Book70/Book_page2.html.
- "ٿي نه سگهيس شاعر : (Sindhianaسنڌيانا)". http://www.encyclopediasindhiana.org/article.php?Dflt=%D9%BF%D9%8A%20%D9%86%D9%87%20%D8%B3%DA%AF%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%B3%20%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B1.