- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 17 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Oramics_(band). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Oramics_(band), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Oramics_(band).
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2014)
Oramics are a psychedelic, dreampop music group from Brooklyn, New York.  The band consists of Glen Lee Flynn & Kristi Scarvelis. They are influenced by 1960s Dario Argento films, David Lynch, BBC Radiophonic Workshop, and 1960s French pop. Oramics is also a drawn sound technique by Daphne Oram that they connected to with their interest in music, art and drawings. Their most recent single is "Domino".
Oramics were formed in Brooklyn, New York in 2013. Flynn was a member of the Dublin band The Urges, and Scarvelis is a fashion and accessory designer in New York and has designed for Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria's Secret and Cole Haan.[no citations needed here] Her voice comprises mix of low register alto with a soprano presence.
The band plan a US tour in 2015.
- Oramics EP
- "Oramics - Domino (rough mix) by oramics". SoundCloud. https://soundcloud.com/oramicsmusic/domino/comments. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "Oramics - Domino (rough mix)". Reddit. 2014-04-06. http://www.reddit.com/r/ThisIsOurMusic/comments/22ctlx/oramics_domino_rough_mix_new_tune_psychedelic. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "Oramics Bio". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/artists/oramics/biography/. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- "Kristi Scarvelis". Daily Motion. http://www.dailymotion.com/scaaarvelis. Retrieved 2014-04-16.