- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 5 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Parrilla_(torture). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Parrilla_(torture), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Parrilla_(torture).
Francisco Tenório Júnior, (known as Tenorinho), Brazilian piano virtuoso, was subjected to the parrilla during the military dictatorship in Brazil. He disappeared while on tour in Argentina in March 1976.
- (in English) Chile: Evidence of Torture. Amnesty International. 1983. pp. 3, 6. OCLC 1148222200. https://archive.org/details/chileevidenceoft0000amne.
- Feitlowitz, Marguerite (1999) (in English). A Lexicon of Terror: Argentina and the Legacies of Torture. New York: Oxford University Press. pp. 49, 57. OCLC 1035915088. https://archive.org/details/lexiconofterrora00feit.
- McSherry, J. Patrice (2012-07-10) (in en). Predatory States: Operation Condor and Covert War in Latin America. Rowman & Littlefield. pp. 188. ISBN 978-0-7425-6870-9. https://books.google.ca/books?id=tSDg6xa4z2YC.
- Gomez-Barris, Macarena (2009) (in en). Where Memory Dwells: Culture and State Violence in Chile. University of California Press. pp. 46–47. ISBN 978-0-520-25583-8. https://books.google.ca/books?id=LsJNDwAAQBAJ.