- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rasmus_Mogensen. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rasmus_Mogensen, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rasmus_Mogensen.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2008)
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
Mogensen had his first independent photo exhibition at age 17 at the Gallery Photografica in Copenhagen. He began his career as a professional photographer working as a photo assistant in Copenhagen and New York, and is now based in Paris.
He has shot for various international fashion magazines and made numerous worldwide fashion and beauty advertising campaigns.
- "LeBook New York 2007 Edition: Photography & Illustration", LeBook Publishing, Inc., 552 Broadway 6th floor, New York, NY , 10012, ISBN 978-2-905190-57-4.
- "Epica Winners 2007". Epica Awards. 2007-12-13. Archived from the original on September 20, 2008. https://web.archive.org/web/20080920132358/http://www.epica-awards.com/pages/results/2007/agency00073.html. Retrieved 2008-10-15.