- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 31 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Raul_Calvoz. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Raul_Calvoz, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Raul_Calvoz.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2011)
Raul Calvoz is an American lawyer and businessman.
Education and career
Calvoz received his BA in Philosophy from Incarnate Word College, his law degree from St. Mary's University School of Law and his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. He also served as the editor of St. Mary's Law Journal and as an Intern for the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, Honorable Emilio Garza.
- Member, Leadership San Antonio
- Calvoz, R. & Davis, B.W. "The Texas Miracle" 2 Texas Ed. Rev. 203 (2014).
- Calvoz, R. Davis, B.W. & Gooden, M.A. "Constitutional Implications of School Punishment for Cyber Bullying" 2014 Cardozo L. Rev. de novo 104.
- Calvoz, R., Davis, B.W., & Gooden, M.A., "Cyber Bullying and Free Speech: Striking an Age-Appropriate Balance." 61 Cleveland State Law Review 357 (2013).
- Calvoz, R. Bell, C., Spikes, D., & Lippa A.P. (2013). "Student-to-Student Sexual Harassment." In S.E. Eckes, J.F. Mead, L.R. McNeal, M.S. Torres, Jr., M.A. Gooden (Eds.), The Principal's Legal Handbook (5th Ed.). Ohio: Education Law Association.
- Calvoz, R., Davis, B.W., & Gooden, M.A., On-campus punishment for off-campus behavior? What every principal should know about cyberbullying. Texas Study of Secondary Education, Vol.XXII, No. 2 at p. 10 (Spring 2013).
- The End of Law (Bleak House Publishing 2000).
- "God is Dead: Killed by Fifty Years of Establishment Clause Jurisprudence", 23 St. Mary's Law Journal 1155 (1992).
- St. Mary's Law Journal, Vol. 24, No. 1 (1992). http://heinonline.org/HOL/NotSubscribed?collection=texbarj&bad_coll=journals
- Hispanic Business, May 1997, p. 56. Rodriguez become named partner in San Antonio Firm; San Antonio Express-News, February 23, 1997, p. 2H; Rodriguez Named Partner in Law Firm, La Prensa de San Antonio, February 12, 1997, p. 18.
- "Researcher Files $3.75 Billion Suit," San Antonio Express-News, February 19, 1997, p. 1A; Lisa M. Whitley, "Lawsuit Accuses Belo of Breach of Contract" Dallas Business Journal, October 15–21, 1999; "Jury found in favor of Plaintiff,"Jeanne Jakle, San Antonio-Express News, p. 6F, December 7, 2000; "Marion Couple Will Not Receive Damages for Damage to Home," Gazette-Enterprise, Bob Thaxton, March 2, 1999; "Immudyne, SA Investor Settle Suits for Stock, Cash," San Antonio Express-News, December 6, 1996, p. 3E; see also Texas Lawyer, February 24, 1997 p. 3.
- "God is Dead: Killed by Fifty Years of Establishment Clause Jurisprudence," 23 St. Mary's Law Journal 1155 (1992); "In the Patent World, Shake Some Shoe Leather," San Antonio Medical Gazette, September 18–25, 1997; "Courts Put Email in Same League as Written Word" San Antonio Business Journal, April 19, 1999. http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/1999/04/19/focus4.html
- "The End of Law," with Introduction by Herb Kelleher (Bleak House Publishing 2000): reviewed in Texas Bar Journal Vol. 63, No. 7 p. 672 (July 2000).
- Worth Reading List, The National Law Journal, November 30, 1992, p. 39.
- Chabad-Lubavitch of Georgia v. Zell Miller, 5 F.3d at 1383 (11th Cir. 1993).
- Kevin T. Baine, Education Litigation: Prospects for Change, 35 Cath. Law at p. 283 (1994); Lisa Ness Seidman, Religious Music in the Public Schools: Music to Establishment Clause Ears, 65 Geo. Wash. L. Rev. 466 (1997); Jeremy E. Warren, Without a Prayer: The Status of School Prayer after Santa Fe ISD v. Doe, 42 S.Tex.L.Rev. 925, 936 n.109 (2001)
- Vicky Vaughan, "S.A. Leadership Class is Set" San Antonio Express-News, August 31, 1999.