- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 16 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Richard_Chilton. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Chilton, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Richard_Chilton.
|Richard Lockwood Chilton Jr.|
June 10, 1959|
Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey
|Known for||Chilton Investment Company|
Richard Lockwood Chilton Jr. (born June 10, 1959 in Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey) is an American investor, hedge fund manager, and entrepreneur. He was born and raised in Ho-Ho-Kus, attended the local public schools, and graduated from Alfred University in New York. Chilton first worked at Merill Lynch, then decided to start his own company, the Chilton Investment Company, a hedge fund. Chilton and his wife, Maureen Chilton, who is Chairman of The New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx, New York, have four children.
- Richard L. Chilton: The boy who rose from a New jersey 'monstrosity' to one of Britain's top stately homes | Mail Online
- Chilton Investment Company - Portfolio Managers - Richard L. Chilton, Jr
- PIOnline : Subscription Center
- Q&A with Richard L. Chilton Jr., Chairman and Chief Investment Officer, Chilton Trust Company LLC - The Boardroom Brief
- Richard Chilton: Executive Profile & Biography - Businessweek