- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 20 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Rob_Brezsny. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rob_Brezsny, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Rob_Brezsny.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
BLP sources Template:Unreliable sources
Rob Brezsny is an American astrologer, author, and musician. His weekly horoscope column "Free Will Astrology" (formerly known as "Real Astrology"), has been published since January 1978, and by 2010 was syndicated in around 120 periodicals.
Brezsny is author of the books Images Are Dangerous, The Televisionary Oracle, and Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring To Shower You with Blessings, which derives its name from the concept of pronoia.
Brezsny was a singer and songwriter for the 1970s and 1980s bands Weeds, Hunky Dory, Windjammer, Kamikaze Angel Slander, Mystery Spot, Youth In Asia, and Tao Chemical, and the early 1990s band World Entertainment War, for whom Brezsny wrote the song "Dark Ages", which was later recorded by Jefferson Starship for their 1995 album Deep Space / Virgin Sky. Jefferson Starship also recorded the World Entertainment War song "In A Crisis" on their 2008 album Jefferson's Tree of Liberty.
- Anderson, Mark C. (January 7, 2010). "Rob Brezsny on God, media and why we’re better off than you think". Monterey County Weekly. http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/news/cover/rob-brezsny-on-god-media-and-why-we-re-better/article_a724c4fa-ce9a-5c71-ba83-330241bc67d7.html. Retrieved July 16, 2018.
- "Subversive Stargazer Rob Brezsny". Utne Reader (September/October 1997). 1 August 1997. https://www.utne.com/mind-and-body/subversive-stargazer-rob-brezsny-real-astrology.
- Brezsny, Rob (1984). Images Are Dangerous. Jazz Press, Santa Cruz, CA. ISBN 0937310220.
- Brezsny, Rob (2000). The Televisionary Oracle. Frog, Ltd. : Distributed by North Atlantic Books. ISBN 1583940006.
- Brezsny, Rob (2005). Pronoia Is the Antidote for Paranoia. Frog, Ltd. and Televisionary Publishing. pp. 4-6. ISBN 1-58394-123-1.
- Templeton, David (April 26, 2000). "Mining an Oracle". Metroactive.com. Metro Publishing, Inc.. http://www.metroactive.com/papers/cruz/04.26.00/robbrezsny-0017.html. Retrieved May 23, 2008.
- Phelan, Sarah (August 24, 2005). "Grave Encounter". Metroactive.com. Metro Publishing, Inc.. http://www.metroactive.com/papers/cruz/08.24.05/brezsny-0534.html. Retrieved May 23, 2008.
- "Tao Chemical Discography at Discogs". Discogs. https://www.discogs.com/artist/1844606-Tao-Chemical. Retrieved 2017-07-16.
- "World Entertainment War". AllMusic. https://www.allmusic.com/album/world-entertainment-war-mw0000264051. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Jefferson Starship "Deep Space/Virgin Sky" Credits". AllMusic. https://www.allmusic.com/album/deep-space-virgin-sky-mw0000892576/credits. Retrieved 2018-07-19.
- "Jefferson Starship "Jefferson's Tree of Liberty"". AllMusic. https://www.allmusic.com/album/jeffersons-tree-of-liberty-mw0000795616. Retrieved 2018-07-20.