- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 26 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Saasu. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Saasu, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Saasu.
Saasu was founded in 2000 by Marc Lehmann and Grant Young, maturing from a side project into a business in 2007. It was founded on the basis of driving automation in business. Rather than take on early capital, Saasu is privately owned and funded and has expressed a focus on profitability over size. Marc Lehmann seed funded Saasu with a $1 million credit line in 2000 with subsequent minor investments from Pan Global Nominees and Cooper Sydney.
In 2015, Saasu announced an exclusive partnership with Westpac.
- Macpherson, Sholto (25 August 2011). "Profile: The man behind Saasu". Digital First. http://digitalfirst.com/2011/08/25/profile-the-man-behind-saasu/.
- Foo, Fran (26 November 2010). "Web conferencing tool helps Saasu save time". The Australian. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive/business/software-helps-saasu-save-on-meeting-time-the-online-accountant-relies-on-web-conferencing/story-e6frg9hf-1225954597305.
- Wilson, David (7 July 2011). "Giant-killers: the boy wonders edging out Amazon". The Age. http://www.theage.com.au/small-business/entrepreneur/giantkillers-the-boy-wonders-edging-out-amazon-20110707-1h3j3.html.
- Cribb, Stephen (21 January 2014). "A users guide to life in the cloud". The Australian. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/technology/a-users-guide-to-life-in-the-cloud/story-e6frgakx-1226806159000.
- Macpherson, Sholto (8 August 2013). "Saasu Answers The Big Question: Will It Raise Capital?". Digital First. http://digitalfirst.com/2013/08/08/saasu-answers-the-big-question-will-it-raise-capital/.
- Milman, Oliver (28 June 2011). "Saasu’s slow but steady rise". Startup Smart. http://www.startupsmart.com.au/planning/saasus-slow-but-steady-rise/201106283049.html/.
- "OzForex signs agreement with Saasu". The Age. 6 August 2014. http://www.theage.com.au/business/markets/quotes/announcement/OFX/ozforex-group-limited/1540413.
- Foster, Thea (10 September 2014). "Saasu now certified by PayPal". ForAccountants. http://www.foraccountants.com.au/saasu-now-certified-paypal/. .
- Baldassare, Gina (30 April 2015). "Cloud accounting software provider Saasu announces partnership with Westpac". Startup Daily. http://www.startupdaily.net/2015/04/cloud-accounting-software-provider-saasu-announces-partnership-westpac/.
- Courtenay, Adam (18 April 2013). "There's a storm front coming for the cloud". The Sydney Morning Herald. http://www.smh.com.au/small-business/smallbiz-tech/theres-a-storm-front-coming-for-the-cloud-20130418-2i1ft.html.
- McLoughlin, Louise (28 July 2011). "Saasu, MYOB Essentials or Xero? Which One is Right for You?". http://www.e-bas.com.au/bookkeeping-blog/saasu-myob-essentials-xero-which-one-is-right-for-you.