- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sandeep_Tyagi. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sandeep_Tyagi, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sandeep_Tyagi.
|Alma mater||Columbia Business School, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Trading and hedge fund professional|
|Known for||Chairman and Managing Director Estee Advisors|
Sandeep holds an MBA from Columbia Business School (1993 – 1994) and a B-Tech (Computer Science) from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi IIT, Delhi (1986 – 1990). He also holds a Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF) (2011).
Sandeep Tyagi has served as Senior Field Engineer for Schlumberger from 1990 to 1992. He was a partner at the Mitchell Madison Group (MMG) from 1994 till 2000. In 2000, he founded Inductis; a consulting and analytics outsourcing firm and served as the CEO till 2006 when it was acquired by ExlService Holdings, Inc.  He served as Vice President, Head of Transformation for EXL Service, Inc between 2006 and 2008.
Tyagi founded Estee Advisors Pvt Ltd in 2008. He is currently the Chairman & Managing Director of the company and is also the Managing Partner of Estee Capital LLC, an affiliate of Estee Advisors he founded in 2012.
Tyagi serves as Senior Advisor for Internex. He is a Member Board of Directors for SpectraMedix. He is also a board member of the Indian Institutes of Technology, Delhi Excellence Foundation, the Young Presidents' Organization (YPO), Delhi Chapter and a Charter Member of TiE.
Awards and honors
- 2005 - Selected as 40 under 40 entrepreneur by NJBiz
Sandeep Tyagi lives in New Jersey with his wife Anupama Tyagi and his two children Anand and Khushi. This Sandeep Tyagi is not related to retired Air Marshal SP Tyagi. There is another person by the same name, Sandeep Tyagi, who is related to SP Tyagi, on whom there are several news reports about a corruption allegation related to purchase of Augusta Westland helicopters.
- Aarati, Krishnan. "Quant investing is actually very transparent". thehindubusinessline.com. http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/portfolio/quant-investing-is-actually-very-transparent/article3848395.ece. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- Peter, Lattman (31 October 2011). "On a Busy Day, a Goldman Meeting and a Crucial Call". dealbook.nytimes.com. http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/10/31/rajat-guptas-fateful-day/?_r=0. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- Sundaresha, Subramanian (12 November 2011). "Sebi probes Muhurat trading mishap on BSE". business-standard.com. http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/sebi-probes-muhurat-trading-mishap-on-bse-111111200083_1.html. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Exlservice Holdings Inc - EXLS:Consolidated Issue Listed On NASDAQ Global Select". bloomberg.com. http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=6857874&privcapId=843132. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Board of Directors". spectramedix.com. http://www.spectramedix.com/company/advisors-and-partners/. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "EXL Service Acquires Inductis". exlservice.com. http://www.exlservice.com/exl-service-acquires-inductis/. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- Priti, Bajaj (6 July 2006). "Exlservice Buys Out Research Firm Inductis". dnaindia.com. http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report-exlservice-buys-out-research-firm-inductis-1040026. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Exhibit B-1 - Exlservice holdings, inc. 2006 omnibus award plan Restricted stock award agreement". sec.gov. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/containers/fix200/1297989/000119312506202168/dex1023.htm. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "EXL Service acquires Inductis in cash and stock deal". articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com. 7 July 2006. http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2006-07-07/news/27440711_1_independently-branded-subsidiary-inductis-rohit-kapoor. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Sequoia Capital Backs India’s Axtria". pehub.com. 15 June 2010. https://www.pehub.com/2010/06/sequoia-capital-backs-indias-axtria/. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "FIA Asia - Dubai 2015". fia.org. 18 March 2015. https://fia.org/events/fia-asia-dubai-2015. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Asset Based Digital Lender". internexcapital.com. http://www.internexcapital.com/#about-us. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Newsdigest for the IITD Alumni Association". iitdaa-digest.blogspot.com. http://iitdaa-digest.blogspot.com.ng/2007/10/e-digest02-past-events.html. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Journal of Business Strategy". emeraldinsight.com. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/02756660310734938. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "The 6th Annual Institutional Equity Trading Conference". hedgeweek.com. http://www.hedgeweek.com/event/2009/tradetech-asia-2009. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "“Push for innovation” is the new mantra for IIT graduates". thehindu.com. 12 August 2007. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-newdelhi/ldquoPush-for-innovationrdquo-is-the-new-mantra-for-IIT-graduates/article14814477.ece. Retrieved 22 November 2016.