Sunnyslope, Butte County, California
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 22 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Sunnyslope,_Butte_County,_California. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sunnyslope,_Butte_County,_California, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Sunnyslope,_Butte_County,_California.
Sunnyslope was described in 1977 as "an early land colony real estate development". In 2007, Sunnyslope had an estimated population of 20, and was noted as one of 51 "fire threatened communities" in rural Butte County.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- Zentmyer, George A.; Thorn, William A.; Burns, Robert M. (1963). "The Duke Avocado". California Avocado Society 1963 Yearbook 47: 28-36. http://avocadosource.com/CAS_Yearbooks/CAS_47_1963/CAS_1963_PG_28-36.pdf.
- Yearbook of the California Avocado Society for the Year 1950. California Avocado Society. 1950. pp. 6,16. https://books.google.com/books?id=6sQuAQAAIAAJ&dq=%22Sunnyslope+Nursery%22%22bangor%22&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=Sunnyslope.
- Dunn, Forrest D. (1977). "Butte County Place Names". Association for Northern California Records and Research. http://archives.csuchico.edu/digital/collection/coll14/id/1390/.
- "Butte County Multi-Jurisdictional All Hazard Pre-Disaster Mitigation Plan". County of Butte, California. 2007. http://www.buttecounty.net/Portals/19/ButteMHMPMarch2007Resolutions1-8-10.pdf.