Susan L Combs
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 4 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Susan_L_Combs. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Susan_L_Combs, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Susan_L_Combs.
|Susan L. Combs|
|Education||University of Missouri|
|Organization||President of Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS)|
Susan L. Combs is an American businesswoman and entrepreneur. In 2001, Combs graduated from the University of Missouri's Hospitality Management program. In 2005, she founded, and remains president of, Combs & Company, a health and property insurance brokerage firm in New York City. Template:As of, Combs & Company had 350 clients worldwide. In 2011, Combs was presented with a G.O.L.D. Award from the University of Missouri Alumni Association for having "donated laudable time and talents on behalf of Mizzou (University of Missouri)." Also in 2011, Combs rang the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange in her capacity as a member of Women in Insurance & Financial Services (WIFS) on the occasion of the organization's 75th anniversary; by 2013, Combs was national president-elect of WIFS.
- Randy Mertens (December 22, 2011). "A Ringing Honor:Hospitality Management graduate to start stock exchange's day". CAFNR News. http://cafnrnews.com/2011/12/a-ringing-honor/.
- Diana Ransom (July 4, 2012). "How the U.S. Supreme Court's Ruling to Uphold 'Obamacare' May Affect Small Businesses". Entrepreneur. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/223886.
- Emily Holbrook (July 4, 2014). "The 2014 NUL Industry Elite Award winners". LifeHealthPro. http://www.lifehealthpro.com/2014/06/16/the-2014-nul-industry-elite-award-winners?t=brokerage&page=4.
- Corey Dahl, Vanessa De La Rosa, Emily Holbrook, Nichole Morford, Maria Wood (September 27, 2013). "20 women in insurance you need to know". LifeHealthPro. http://www.lifehealthpro.com/2013/09/27/20-women-in-insurance-you-need-to-know?page=7.