Tony Alan Molina
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 4 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tony_Alan_Molina. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tony_Alan_Molina, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tony_Alan_Molina.
|Tony Alan Molina|
6 May 1969|
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
|Occupation||Personal Trainer, Entrepreneur|
Tony Alan Molina (born 6 May 1969) in Bridgeport, Connecticut) is an American personal trainer and entrepreneur. He has been featured in various publications including Vogue, Self, Fitness, The Wall Street Journal, Shape, Men’s Health, W, US Weekly, Hampton, The New York Post, Essential Homme, Parents, and Women’s Health. He has also been featured by VH1 as a celebrity trainer in the “Hollywood’s Tightest Bodies” special and as fitness expert commentator for the Oscars Red Carpet by US Weekly, In Touch, and W Magazine. He is also a columnist for Spry Magazine.
Tony began his professional career in physical fitness in 1992, at a leading wellness center in Connecticut, where he focused on pre-post operative and pre-postnatal conditioning, weight loss, injury rehabilitation, and sports conditioning.
Today Tony works as a high-end and celebrity personal trainer in New York City. He is the creator of the Multiple Planes of Resistance ("MPR") conditioning system.
- "Dylan Lauren's Secret Wedding Slimmers" (in en). SELF. http://www.self.com/story/dylan-laurens-secret-wedding-s.
- "Bikini-ready by June 1" (in en). SELF. http://www.self.com/gallery/bikini-body-slideshow.
- "Day in the Life: Dylan Lauren". Shape Magazine. 2013-10-09. http://www.shape.com/celebrities/interviews/photos-day-life-dylan-lauren.
- "America's Best Gyms" (in en). Men's Health. 2005-08-10. http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/fitness-gyms.
- "A Celebrity Certified Mid-Summer Workout" (in en-US). Essential Homme Magazine:. 2015-06-30. http://www.essentialhommemag.com/a-celebrity-certified-mid-summer-workout/2/.
- Tony Molina VH1 Segment, 2012-07-29, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1xxvvXisbg, retrieved 2017-04-04
- "One Smart Move" (in en-US). Spry Living. 2009-06-01. http://spryliving.com/articles/dumbell-lift-leg-squat/.