Ought there be a link to the Wikipedia article, even if deleted? Links to the AfD page(s) would be helpful too, as they sometimes have suggestions for how to improve an article. Ideally, the history of an article would be imported, not just a snapshot. I'm mentioning this prompted in part by a comment about license compliance but I think maintaining as much article provenance as possible would be genuinely useful. Mike Linksvayer (talk) 05:57, 27 December 2013 (GMT)
- Good idea. Added to User:Robyt, feel free to add more.
- I'll probably set up a github repo for it soon. But it slightly depends on the state of the Speedy Deletion Wiki bot code. Guaka (talk) 12:17, 27 December 2013 (GMT)
I'm noticing pages the article FOX animated universe (nominated for deletion on November 6) is not automatically being imported from Wikipedia. Is there a procedure for doing this manually? Ideally I'd like this to carry the contributor history per GDFL requirements (and also to credit the contributors).
Thanks for creating this site. I hope to contribute and help as much as possible by cleaning up article errors that occurred when adopting them from the Wikipedia format so that they are readable to users. --Topbookclub Talk 23:58, 31 August 2016 (CEST)
Thanks for the great work on Deletionpedia.org
Pls, I want this article removed from the platform completely "http://deletionpedia.org/en/Michael_Chudi_Ejekam"
It was removed entirely from English wikipedia because it was purely written to tarnish the subject. Pls help
- Done! Guaka (talk) 13:53, 19 September 2016 (CEST)
That's very kind of you. Thank you!
Hi. Thank you for your work here. It appears article Wikipedia:Malena Morgan was deleted four times on English Wikipedia (the latest time after AfD 21:01, 3 April 2016 (UTC)) per this log, but it is not here and it appears never to have been here. What can be done about this? Jeff G. (talk) 04:38, 27 February 2017 (CET)
- Hi Jeff! I'm seeing some good edits from you here, thanks for that! My time for Deletionpedia is extremely limited so I promoted you to Admin now and I trust you to do the right things with these powers. The things you mention all make total sense. Let me know when you need me for something you can't do with the Admin rights.
- That is, outside of actual bot modifications, you could create issues there at https://github.com/guaka/deletionpedia/issues - maybe someone will work on that. Guaka (talk) 01:35, 15 March 2017 (CET)
Request for checkuser
Hi. Can you please checkuser the users who have been deleting sourced content from Michael Gastauer, with an eye toward blocking their rangeblock and informing their ISPs? Jeff G. (talk) 05:12, 31 March 2017 (CEST)