We Stand Alone (Liberian film)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 28 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:We_Stand_Alone_(Liberian_film). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/We_Stand_Alone_(Liberian_film), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/We_Stand_Alone_(Liberian_film).
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
The film was presented at the Headquarters of the United Nations in December 2014 for the Creative Community Outreach Initiative (CCOI). Both Departments of Economic and Social Affairs observed the International Day of Persons with Disabilities to screen the film.
The movie tells a story about the Liberian amputee national team that participated in the 2011 CANAF Cup in Ghana, Accra and struggles and challenges they face us the tournament progresses.
- "Events - We Stand Alone official cite". 2014-10-27. http://www.westandalone-movie.com/.
- "We Stand Alone". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3517988/.
- "A Long Awaited Return". 30 November 2011. https://oneleggedstars-blog.tumblr.com/post/13545902053/a-long-awaited-return.
- "We Stand Alone screening | Организация Объединенных Наций". https://www.un.org/en/ccoi/we-stand-alone-screening.
- "We Stand Alone screening | 联合国". https://www.un.org/zh/ccoi/we-stand-alone-screening.