- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 15 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Zeba_Kohli. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Zeba_Kohli, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Zeba_Kohli.
Original short description: "Indian Chocolatier"
19 February 1966
Zeba Kohli (born 19 February 1966) is an Indian chocolatier, entrepreneur, cookbook author, and television host. She is the master chocolatier at Fantasie Fine Chocolate and the host of the tv show Gimme Chocolate!.
Kohli has a degree in commerce from Mumbai University. She has also trained in chocolate making at The Wolf (Switzerland), Richemont Professional School, and the Call Ebaut Chocolate College (Singapore).
Kohli is currently the master chocolatier of Fantasie Fine Chocolate. Fantasie Fine Chocolates has been run by her family members for over seventy years. Kohli took over the business at age 18. In 2019, Fantasie Fine Chocolates rebranded as Fantasie by Zeba Kohli.
Kohli also serves as a Director at Ahmed A. Fazelbhoy Private Ltd., as a Director at Sunstar Confection & Trading and as a Managing Director at Good House Keeping Company. She is also a part of the Gold Leaf Banquets – an endeavor created by Chef Sanjeev Kapoor & Chef Milind Sovani.[no citations needed here]
Kohli's cookbook, Chocolate, was released in January 2019. The book was released through a partnership with Cadbury Chocolates. In 2019, Kohli's television show Gimme Chocolate! premiered on LivingFoodz. Kohli has described Gimme Chocolate! as being "exactly what one would expect from a chat show with this name".
She was nominated by ELLE Magazine nominated her for the Outstanding Business Achievement Award in 1999 and by the Zee Astitva Awards for the title of Business Woman of the Year in 2007. Zeba was also selected as the Platinum Woman of India by FEMINA in 2005 and was awarded by the Indo-Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce & Industry for her contributions to the Indo-Belgium trade in the Food & Beverage field in 2017.[no citations needed here]
- Devgan, Kavita (12 October 2003). "Queen of chocos & cream". https://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20031012/spectrum/main5.htm.
- Bamboat, Roxanne (8 January 2019). "In conversation with Zeba Kohli, the chocolate queen of India" (in en-IN). https://www.vogue.in/content/chocolatier-zeba-kohli-remembers-her-most-unusual-projects-with-chocolate.
- Anand, Karen (9 June 2019). "Gourmet Secrets by Karen Anand: Star of the chocolate world" (in en). https://www.hindustantimes.com/brunch/gourmet-secrets-by-karen-anand-star-of-the-chocolate-world/story-lISwgIElpJfzqZoPMK3ngI.html.
- Dalal, Phorum (31 January 2019). "Chocolate on her mind" (in en-IN). The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. https://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/food/chocolate-on-her-mind/article26140981.ece.
- Mondelez celebrates 70 years in india with the launch of cadbury dairy milk spready. (19 February 2019). Mumbai: Athena Information Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Retrieved 16 July 2020. via ProQuest.
- "If you love chocolate, you’re in for a treat with this talk show" (in en-IN). 13 February 2019. https://www.vogue.in/story/love-chocolate-treat-talk-show/.
- Subramanian, Sanjana (16 November 2018). "It’s All About Chocolate With A New Celebrity Chat Show" (in en-US). http://www.mumbaifoodie.com/gimme-chocolate-celebrity-chat-show/.
- Singh, Rashmi Uday (13 September 2012). "Chocolate all the way" (in en). https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Chocolate-all-the-way/articleshow/13050133.cms.
- "The Chocolate Lady!". http://uppercrustindia.com/oldsite/5crust/five/people3.htm.