- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 28 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ZomBees. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ZomBees, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ZomBees.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (March 2019)
ZomBees is a 2008 short film by Fred Wilder. It revolves around a photographer investigating the decline of the honeybee population.
ZomBees is a surreal serendipity into the chaos of man's folly in genetic engineering and the Colony Collapse Disorder (C.C.D.) that is devastating the World's honeybee population. Man's childish grasp of science and it's arrogant tinkering with genetic engineering is to blame and ZomBees are the result. The issue of CCD is very real and this film explores the possible catastrophic results from blindly triggering an ecological imbalance that may some day soon doom us all.
- Phill Bottoms as Phil the Photographer