- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 6 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Savedroid. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Savedroid, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Savedroid.
Original short description: "Digital asset exchange company"
savedroid AG, stylized as savedroid (all lowercase), is a German-based developer specialized in blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions. They have a wide range of product offerings encompassing B2C and B2B, with the highlight on 2 financial management apps, artificial intelligence (AI), cryptocurrency and traditional currency payment solutions. savedroid has offices in Mainz and Frankfurt, where the bulk of its operations are based. The company currently employs over 30 people and operates worldwide.
savedroid was founded in September 2015 by Yassin Hankir and Tobias Zander. Since then there has been a rebranding and savedroid has received the Best FinTech Startup of the Year 2017. Their motto is to democratize the use of cryptocurrencies and they have been working with the aim to “bring personal piggy bank savings into the modern world”.savedroid is one of the pioneers in the fintech space working to eliminate existing crypto adoption barriers while reshaping the experience of savings and cryptocurrencies, simplifying the process for the average consumer.
savedroid has several main products: a traditional currency savings app available only in Germany and a cryptocurrency savings app available globally. savedroid uses Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and fiat currency. In addition, they market their AI and cryptocurrency payment solutions to other companies with an interest in the crypto space. `
- "savedroid ICO". https://ico.savedroid.com/. Retrieved December 6, 2019.
- "App That Includes Cryptocurrencies Aims to ‘Bring Personal Piggy Bank Savings into the Real World’" (in en-US). CUtoday. August 8, 2019. https://www.cutoday.info/Fresh-Today/App-That-Includes-Cryptocurrencies-Aims-to-Bring-Personal-Piggy-Bank-Savings-into-the-Real-World.
- "Savedroid (SVD) ICO Review – ICO Token News" (in en-US). ICO Token News. https://icotokennews.com/icos/savedroid/.
- "Yassin Hankir, founder and CEO of savedroid, will speak at our EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!" (in en-US). EU-Startups.com. March 18, 2019. https://www.eu-startups.com/2019/03/yassin-hankir-founder-and-ceo-of-savedroid-will-speak-at-our-eu-startups-summit-on-may-2-3-in-barcelona/.
- "What savedroid crypto savings app does for you." (in en-US). Publish0x. https://www.publish0x.com/savedroid-cryptocurrency-savings-app/what-savedroid-crypto-savings-app-does-you-xqvvrl.
- "Yassin Hankir on savedroid's ICO and the future of cryptocurrencies" (in en-US). Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/episode/49jvK5iIrlLRVwlIJifxgn.